Like us on Facebook!
Welcome to The Art of Music & Dance, Inc. We are excited to provide private piano lessons and group/private dance classes to children of all ages and abilities to students/residents in the North Allegheny School District. We strive to provide the highest quality education to your children. By realizing that each child is unique, the program is customizable to suit each child's needs. We hope you join our artistic family where all are accepted.
"I want to make good citizens. If a child hears fine music from the day of his birth and learns to play it himself, he develops sensitivity, discipline and endurance. He gets a beautiful heart."
Samples of Student Performances: Liszt, Hungarian Rhapsody No. 6Rachmaninoff, Prelude Op. 23, No. 2
- Provide music and dance lessons to children to encourage creativity and raise self-esteem through learning and by helping them to achieve proficiency levels set by National Federation of Music Clubs.
- Teach children to contribute to the community by organizing their performances for charitable causes and events.
- Help keep children away from inappropriate media and activities by offering and organizing after school programs.
- Help strengthen bonds between children and their parents by engaging parents in their kids’ music/dance lessons and by encouraging and creating joint child-parent projects to be demonstrated/performed at the recitals/concerts.
- Provide local community with an opportunity to share and enjoy cultural diversity by organizing public recitals/concerts, which would celebrate different traditions through music, dance and other art forms.
- Make quality music and dance lessons affordable by soliciting governmental grants and private donations towards creation of the scholarship fund for those who cannot afford the classes.